The following principles apply to contributions and comments on our website:
- Contributions must be short, clear and concise.
- Comments should refer to the content on the respective page.
- Criticism must be formulated objectively and not directed at persons.
- No content belonging to someone else may be disseminated.
- Statements are to be made to the best of one's knowledge and belief. False allegations are to be refrained from.
- Advertising for companies or products is not permitted.
- Content that is offensive, glorifies violence, is racist, pornographic or violates general law is explicitly prohibited.
Comments and contributions that violate these rules can be deleted by us without giving reasons. If serious misconduct is found, criminal prosecution may be initiated.
If you notice any misconduct in posts by us or in comments by users, please report it as soon as possible to our contact.